IELTS test result information for Bangladesi students
About IELTS Score Report OR Results :
- IELTS Test Report/Results with successful candidates overall band scores (1 to 9) are to be released 13 calendar days after the test date. And results will be dispatched to the candidates mailing address within 14 days by courier.
- IELTS results are not provided over the phone or by e-mail.
- If IELTS candidates in Bangladesh wants to collect their result from British Council office, they must make a request in advance and bring candidates original passport during collection.
- If candidates wish to send results to academic institutions/government agencies/professional bodies or employers they have to provide correct and accurate contact address of those institutions and add their files or case number if known.
- British Council Bangladesh will charge DHL fees for results sent internationally but there is no charge for normal post.
British Council online IELTS results services information :
Search your IELTS score in British Council Bangladesh exam service website https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx.
Or you can find your IELTS results in the British Council online IELTS results service Website.
- Enter your Candidate Number and Passport Number
- Select your Exam Center [Dhaka/Chittagong/Sylhet/Khulna]and Exam Date
- Press the Search Result
IELTS score report or result Re-mark or
Recheck procedure :
- If an IELTS candidate wants he/she can apply for an enquiry on results and all recheck enquiries must be made via the IELTS administrator and reach British Council office within four weeks of the issue of the results.
- One copy of the candidate´s IELTS Test Report Form (TRF) must also be included for comparison of results.
- IELTS recheck fee needs to be paid in advance to British Council Bangladesh. Re-mark fee will only be refunded if a result is changed to a higher band score.
- British Council will notify of recheck of result within 6 to 8 weeks after receipt of exam materials.
If IELTS candidate wants to cancel registration or wants to get refund
- If an IELTS candidate wish to cancel registration five weeks before the test date they will receive a refund through bank transfer.But an administration fee will deducted by British Council. Application form will be download from British Concil Bangladesh website @ www.britishcouncil.org/bangladesh.htm
- If candidates wish to cancel registration within five weeks before the test date no refund will be offered.
- If you want to cancel your registration more than five weeks before the test date British Council will refund your fee by bank transfer. An administration fee.
- Just download an application form from British Council Bangladesh website www.britishcouncil.org/bangladesh . Complete it and attach your original money receipt. You will also need to attach a doctor's note if you are applying on medical grounds.
- Some reasons for refunds accept are:
- Serious illness e.g. hospital admission or serious injury (Does not include minor illness such as a mild cold)
- Loss or bereavement - death of a close family member
- Hardship/ trauma victim of crime, victim of a traffic accident.
- Military service
Please note that British Council only accepts refund applications within five days of the test date.